There are many styles and designs of vape pens on the market today. You may be wondering if there is a vape pen that serves the three-in-one purpose, to vape dry herbs, concentrates, and e-liquids. Yes, they are available. During thorough research, we compiled a list of vape pens that could accommodate the three materials
There are two types of vaporizers: dual-use vaporizers and triple use vaporizers. Dual vapes use dry herbs and wax vaporizers but can include wax or e-liquids; on the other hand, triple vapes consist of nine yards. Herbs concentrate, and liquid oils all in one unit. This is done by changing the atomizers that came with the vape pen’s package. Let’s get started with the list.
All-round vape pens:
It is one of the diverse, multi-purpose vaporizers on the market. It comes with three different interchangeable chambers. The 3-in-one comes with a dry herb, liquid, and concentrate chamber. Buying three different vaporizer to fulfil your smoking style can be quite costly. It is a wise decision to opt for a device that saves you time and money.
Randy 3-in-one has a long-lasting battery life and an adjustable airflow chamber. Suitable for a diverse smoker and comes at an affordable price of $79.99.
You can 3-in-one vaporizer:
Yocan is a three-in-one kit. It provides more options for vaporizing in a compact and portable device. With this vape pen, you change the atomizer to suit your needs; thus you can interchangeably vape either dry herb, oil, or wax concentrates. You can 3-in-one has a leak-proof design, which guarantees a mess and hassle-free use. Its pen-type design provides a flexible device that you use whenever your feet take you.
You can 3-in-one has a long-life 6500mAh battery. It is easy to use since it is a single-button control with rapid heat up time features. Has a USB charger to recharge the battery. It has a maximum atomizer wattage of 15W. It comes at an affordable price of $89.50.
X max v2 pro:
X Max V2 Pro is a recently developed vape pen that fits into the class of best vape pens for all types of vaping. The vape pen can vaporize three distinct concentrates, including wax, herbs, and liquid/ oil. The cylindrical shape was made with the user’s comfort and grip in mind. It fits in your palm very comfortably. It also comes with the ability to change temperatures, which comes in handy when you’re switching materials often.
Tips to consider while choosing a vape pen:
- Internal, built-in battery: high-quality vape pens should have high-quality built-in batteries. This is safe, and it provides a good vaping experience.
- Airflow: The airflow amount in any vape pen has a significant impact on the overall vaping experience it offers. The adjustable airflow feature in a vape pen also helps distribute heating in the chamber evenly.
- Heating chamber size: if you do long vaping sessions, your vape pen should have a large cartridge and chamber that can hold enough concentrates for the whole session.
- Warranty: manufacturers place long warranties on their products to ensure their customers get the most out of them. A long warranty is one of the biggest indicators of a high-quality vape pen.
- Price: choose a vape pen that serves all your desired preferences. This should save you a top dollar because you won’t consider spending all you have on one item.
So the list of vape pens in the above text should give you a good idea of the features and qualities to look for in the best vape pen for your needs. Nevertheless, being keen on vape pen reviews is a crucial part of finding the very best device. Where manufacturers excite their products as much as they can, a reviewer’s job is to cut through the nonsense and give you the real low-down on what each vape pen has to offer. Before you buy, reading reviews is important.