CCTV camera is so common everywhere nowadays. Everywhere in the houses, offices, schools, and shopping mall, CCTV cameras are installed for security purposes.
What are the CCTV cameras?
CCTV cameras stand for the closed-circuit television and capture the video of the place. They are installed to record any unfortunate situation or accident. But not broadcast because it is only displayed on the personal computers to which they are connected.
How do CCTV cameras work?
Working of closed-circuit television cameras:
The most straightforward frame is a line-controlled camera, with a Hilook CCTV camera directly attached to the screen via a coaxial cable, and from there enhances the yield from four cameras to the screen, through a natural microphone. There are currently many online-controlled programs that are undoubtedly modern, with most of the previously bad stuff surviving.
At that point, there is a frame where both the camera and the screen are controlled by mains. A coaxial cable that moves the video signal from the camera to the screen. Which takes into account the greater flexibility in setting complex systems in which video recorder can be added.
What are the types of CCTV cameras?
- Bullet cameras
- Dome cameras
- Thermal cameras
- License plate reader camera
Bullet cameras are slightly larger and designed in such a way that they are flexible and can be installed easily in many places. Their structure is ideal to have larger lenses that can cover the long distances footages in the best quality and has the clear zoom ability. The covering of the long distances ranges makes it best for the outdoor uses of the businesses where theft is too often
- Best for the long-range videos
- High video quality
- Clarity in zooming
- Cover the wider angle
- used for indoors
- best for the restaurants, schools, or any large areas
As indicated but the name the thermal CCTV camera used thermal energy to operate. They are suitable for places that have brighter lightning and uses heat to capture the video and footage. The thermal cameras are most suitable on a larger scale such as in industries or factories.
- Ideal for the industrial areas
- Captures the high-quality video in the areas where the lightning is quite challenging.
License plate reader camera:
Sometimes the accidents can occur on the roads in which the guilty run away but this license plate reader camera is also known as the LPR cameras are there to benefit and capture the culprit. They have long ranges and can be used to capture the license plate of the cars in any kind of weather condition, or day or night whether the vehicle is moving.
- Best to capture the long-distance license plates of cars
- Can record the license plate of moving cars too
- Best for the parking areas
Box camera have usually box-like shape and are usually larger making them visible in public areas.
- Have a different number of uses
- Best suited for outdoor or public areas.
- Can bear the harsh weather conditions and records the quality video
What are the benefits of CCTV cameras?
Benefits of the CCTV cameras:
- CCTV cameras make it possible to record every 24-hour activity of the areas in which they are installed and best for the security purposes and make your houses, offices safe from any kind of theft as they all thieves are aware of the areas in which Cctv cameras are installed which makes them quite obvious about their activities.
- It has all the record of the theft activities with an accurate time which can be used as evidence and can make it easy to capture the thief.
- You can see the video footages on personal computers or mobiles a can have control over the outdoor activities.